What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit some web pages. Cookies allow a web page to store and recover information about the user’s browsing habits and, depending on the information and the way in which you use your computer, it can be used to recognize the user.
What kinds of cookies does this web site use?
- Technical cookies: Those which allow the user to navigate through the web site, platform or application and using its different options or services, such as traffic control and data communication, identifying the session, getting to some restricted areas, remember the information introduced in the fields, using security element, storing contents or sharing them through social networks.
- Customized cookies: Those which allow the user to get to the service according to some specific features related to the device used such as language, kind of navigator, regional configuration, etc.
- Analytic cookies: Those which allow us or thirds to quantify the number of visitors and their behavior when visiting the website. The aim is to improve the offer of products or services offered.
- Session cookies: Those which only exist while sailing through the website and disappear at the end of the session.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your device through you navigator’s settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Customized settings
- Chrome: Configuration > Advanced settings > Privacy > Content Configuration
- Safari: Preferences > Security
- Opera: Configuration